CHARLES PERNICE, ESQ.
About Charles Pernice, Esq.
Attorney Charles Pernice has successfully litigated and resolved thousands of personal injury and lemon law cases. In his 39 years as a trial attorney, he has represented consumers in every kind of lemon law case for defects in autos, boats, motorcycles and RVs and victims injured in automobile, motorcycle, bicycle, trucking, construction, slip and fall and dog bite accidents.
Mr. Pernice served as a board member for the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association for 12 years. Because of his experience and excellent reputation in the legal community, he has a 5 star AVVO rating and is often hired as a mediator by major insurance companies and car manufacturers to help them resolve their lemon law and accident cases.
- California Bar 1981
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1982
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California J.D. 1981
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy School 2000 Berkeley, CA
- California State University at Fullerton 1978
- B.S./Speech Communications/Debate Team 1976 -78
- Pepperdine University School of Law @ Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution: Mediating Litigated Cases 2008
- Employment Mediation: The Next Generation: SCMA 2009
- Legal Ease for Mediators: SCMA LASC 2009
- SCMA Volunteer Mediator Los Angeles Superior Court 2009
- Volunteer advocate CSUF Ombudsman’s Office 1977
Publications, Associations & ADR Panels:
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Assoc. Board Member 1990-03
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles
- National Assoc. of Consumer Advocates
- California Employment Lawyers Assoc.
- State Bar Probation Officer
- Orange County Superior Court Fee Dispute Arbitrator
- Judge Pro Tem Orange County Superior Court
- Orange County Superior Court ADR panel approved mediator
- Los Angeles Superior Court ADR panel approved mediator
- Southern California Mediation Assoc.
- Orange County Bar Assoc. Alternative Dispute Resolution Section
Associations & ADR Panels:
- Lemon Law Basics: Nuts & Bolts OCTLA Magazine 2007
- Personal Injury Medical Liens: OCTLA Magazine 2003
- Orange Co. Bar Assoc. Mandatory Fee Arbitration Commendation 1988
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Assoc. Certificate of Appreciation 1991 & 1992
Do I have a case?
Let's find out.
All of our cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis. If we don’t succeed in securing you a financial recovery, we don’t get paid.
Give us a call